Friends and family are constantly asking us about an apartment, did we get a new one already, do we search for one? Well, not so fast.
We are still in this studio or one room apartment we've got from the bank (Adam's employer). With no deadline for using it, but definitely it shouldn't be for roughly five years. Besides, it's way too small for us. I still keep some of my stuff in boxes (those, which I packed in May in the States), cause there is no room for it.
To find an apartment first you have to register in some real-estate agencies, that is you fill an on-line application, where they ask you about your preferences but also about your incomes, employment, your finnish social security number. Well, yes, if you don't have one, you cannot apply. And after that you have to wait until they start to send you offers. For me all of this goes somehow awry. And way too slow. But I hope we will get a new apartment before Easter...
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.