About me

Monday, October 10, 2011

learning

Toady after school Wanda started to count in English: one, two, three, four, five! And again and again. She said, they counted at school. And she sang something like : happy you, happy you. Finally I asked her, was it happy birthday to you? and I sang this for her. She said yes and than she said, Miss Xenia brought a cake and she had birthday today. She says let's go and bye-bye and yummy. And while still crying before I leave her there, she seems to like that place. Whenever she plays duplo, the little figures are doing what she's doing at school - they play play-doh, have little tables and go washing hands. And she asked me to draw Miss Xenia and Tim - the other teacher. So, it makes me feel good :)

2 comments:

  1. Great! It seems she loves the place! I really think that from a certain moment in a child's life it's hardly possible to organize the time as fruitfully and exciting at home as they do it in kindergardens. I'm surprised almoust everyday by the new songs, words and histories that Felcio brings home. He definitely likes his kindergarden and I'm happy that we've decided to switch from nanny (although she was great). Good to hear that Wanda likes her place as well:)

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.