About me

Thursday, November 22, 2012

Candle-light-breakfast-time

This means November. Dark when you wake up, grey when you go out at noon, dark again soon after a midday walk, long looong evenings starting around 4pm. So, the season of candle light breakfast is open now! Everyone's welcome! But every day when I'm driving to pick up Wanda from her school I pass a park - big central park in heart of Helsinki, the one with the Olympic Stadium. And guess what - there are plenty of runners, joggers and bikers who seem not to care at all about the weather conditions. It's rainy - so they put some rain coats. It's cold - well, not so if you're running fast enough. It's dark - so what? You can turn a light on on your bike. And so I have to have the same attitude, cause I can not spend all days at home. My baby needs some fresh air and I need some movements. So we also enjoy the weather. The good news? Yes. I still keep smiling, no signs of winter depression. Another cup of coffee anyone? Candle included :)

1 comment:

  1. tutaj to samo. w olsztynie od dwóch tygodni szaro. nieustannie. dziś był pierwszy (i sądząc po zapowiadanych na kolejne deszczach - ostatni) dzień, kiedy wyszło słońce. tak więc łączę się w bólu, rano szaro, w południe szaro, po 15 robi się ciemno :C

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.