My full insight into my simple life in Finland as an expat, a woman and a mother
Wednesday, September 19, 2012
Few days to go
Now as much as I can I make those long walks (in hope to make my little son to take a move out of my tummy). I'm tired already of this pregnancy. I cannot sleep. Cannot find a comfy position during the night. Have a heartburn. Feel heavy and clumsy. My belly is huge. And there is still ten days to go. Not that much? Well, yes and no. And it can be much more, who knows. Recently I had a bunch of mixed feelings about being a mother again, having two kids, organizing the life in a new way but keeping the old way as it was. Is this possible at all? Wanda is all the time so positive and excited about her baby brother. This actually helps me a lot. Thanks to her I've developed those warm feelings towards the moving creature inside my womb. Sometimes she plays a baby herself, but mostly she is proud of having a baby brother and taking care of the little one. This is what she says herself. I try never to tell her that soon she will be a big sister and will have to help me. As often as I can I tell her, she will be always my little one, a bit bigger and older than the baby, but for mommy always a little and beloved girl.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.