It's so dark. We wake up about 7.30 and it's still dark outside. At 10 it's suppose to be light, but the sky is so densely overcast, even a single sun ray can not brake this curtain. And we still lack lamps in our apartment. Funny, before I always preferred dimmed illumination in a room to make it cosy. Now I desperately crave for a brightest bulb ever. We have to buy some lamps and maybe also an energy lamp. Something very popular in Finland. I don't know how does it work exactly and when I asked people, they didn't know either, but it is a very white light which maybe substitutes sun light? I don't know for sure.
And it's still a whole month left till the shortest day! Hard to imagine, since for example today there wasn't any minute during the day you could have switch the lights off. Grey outside, grey inside. And sleepy. Goodnight!
Well, they are brighter and they have the same colour (not spectrum) as the sun.
ReplyDelete