About me

Tuesday, September 13, 2011

OK babe

That was Monday, her second time in the day care. The morning was hard. She even said, she doesn't want to go. When we got there, she started to cry. I was talking to her: mommy will be back soon, go and play etc. Finally one of the teachers took her to her arms and I left. I had tears in my eyes, I had a broken heart leaving that place. I was thinking - is it worth doing it? And I know, that all of you, who are mothers themselves understand me. 
But now the good and funny news. When I came back to pick up Wanda, she was fine playing on the floor. On our way home she was talking a lot, that she ate apples and yoghurt and drank some milk. And that she played with a car. And... that she had good time there and wants to go there again. What a relief! 

And last but not least...
That was late afternoon already. We played at home - play-doh and stuff and suddenly she said: "oh no!" - in English. And than again and again. After a while I hear "OK babe". And she was laughing saying that. I asked, where she learned that and she said from a boy. At a dinner table I asked her to eat what she has on her plate and she answered: "OK babe!". We all bursted out laughing and so she did. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.